An Introduction

Hello!

I am a very opinionated and determined Yorkshire actress. I have a lot of loves and a lot of hates and I expect that throughout the course of this blog you will see a lot of both. I am aiming for at least a weekly blog, though if I feel an urge to discuss something in particular, I will do so at will. I welcome comments and discussions but please be nice to each other, there is enough hatred in the world without using my blog as another tool to hate on people.

So about me. For those of you who don't know me, I have two precocious toddlers and a husband who I adore. Recently acquired husband by the way, we got married on the 20th May 2017. I adore my children, which should be a given really, though they do occasionally drive me bat shit crazy. Should probably mention that I am from Yorkshire, so my language may be colourful at times. By at times I mean pretty often.

I have a degree in Forensic Science and hate woo woo bull shit and anti vaxers. So if you're into that shit and don't want triggering, it's probably best to stay away. I don't say this to annoy, but rather as a warning so you don't get angry. Actually, I don't care, get fucking angry.

As I said, I am an actress, represented by Northern Star Acting, who are fricking awesome! I love the tribe and the family atmosphere created by Eirian Cohen (seriously look her up, she's awesome!). There will be many a blog about the acting world for sure.

I dislike bullies and prejudice. Racists and Homophobic twats can fuck right off. Body shaming and criticism based on appearance or gender association is just unacceptable.

I think that's a fair introduction. Feel free to comment with topics and questions you'd like my opinion on.

Much love. X

Comments

  1. Well now, i didn't know you were an actress! Interesting to know! Amen to the mention of no place for hate on this wall you have created. All forms of prejudice (bigots do you get this?) have no place in any decent persons lives especially in this new dangerous world we now live in, just love. So lets live our very emotion's true nature and take from what we have learnt from how we come together in moments of crisis.

    Oh yeah I can be deep! ;)

    Interested to see what other things you choose to talk about ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed an actress. If there's any topic you'd like me to address please do suggest one. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aphantasia and I

2 Adults and 5 kids: A Scarborough Adventure.